Tue, Oct 15|
Power of Three Center
Full Moon Meditation
We will create and recite powerful affirmations and maximize the healing potential of the somatic environment back dropped against the light of the healing moon!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Power of Three Center, 1125 E 16th St #A8, Upland, CA 91784, USA
About The Event
Come out and join in a powerful collective harnessing of lunar energy and corresponding cosmic metaphors for our psycho-spiritual empowerment. This month's full moon falls in individualistic Aeries but we will celebrate the Hunter's Moon on Tuesday October 15 once the lunation moves to Taurus and is 98% illumined. This means that you have multiple opportunities to ceremonialize this super powered lunar energy as you can hold your own individual lunar ceremony at home on the actual full moon and then join the collective celebration and ceremonialize the energy in a group on Tuesday!
We will meditate around the Libran themes of harmonizing relationships and partnerships through even exchanges of energy. The cosmos are showing us a beautiful celestial mirror that symbolizes and mirrors the collective group power of humanity's relationships across all time-space continuum. This month's Hunter's Moon alignment falls in great harmony to last month's lunar theme of the communicative planet Mercury and love evoking aesthetic planet Venus both move in the constellation of Libra- out picturing the Cosmos' invitation for us to contemplate and bring healing to ALL our inner and outer communications surrounding our relationships to self, to work, to Spirit, and to the Collective Consciousness of Humanity as a whole. We will intend and meditate over some of the key concepts related to our inner and outer communication to answer this cosmic point inquiry: How is the relationship with yourself BEING MIRRORED in your relationships to other people? This point of inquiry might bring restoration and release to our past, present, and future relationships so that a cosmic completion can be attained as Karmic debt is gently released under the lunar light. Come out and join us in luminous self healing under the healing light of the silvery full moon! We will create and recite powerful affirmations and maximize the healing potential of the somatic environment back dropped against the light of the healing moon!
- Participating in a collective ceremony during the energetic portal of a lunar eclipse imbues individual intention with more power than when done alone.
- Energizing participant's crystals, jewelry, and amulets (optional) with the balancing of cosmic energy proves to be stabilizing to the human biosphere.
- Harmonizing water with seven harmonic tonal notes corresponding to the seven Chakras during Somatic Sound Ceremony and then consuming the lunar liquid in sacrament (optional) proves to be balancing, harmonizing, and healing to the mind, body, and spirit.
- Participating in the ceremonialization of the natural lunar cycle is a powerful process that can be replicated by anyone, anywhere, for anything!
- Somatic Therapies such a Chakra Tuned Himalayan Tibetan Healing Bowls allow for participants to experience immediate serenity, harmony, and deep energetic cleansing of the Chakra Centers.
- Guided Visual and Orated Meditation allows for participants to gaze upon and listen to powerful Lunar Imagery that imbues energetic repairs necessary for our hearts to radiate the love frequency.
- Gazing through mirror work allows participants to visualize their power and then to integrate the lunar energy on a subconscious level that can be accessed consciously and on a daily basis.
- Participants will be guided in meditation to contemplate lunar imagery and symbolism accessing and integrating any hidden meaning relating to the inner masculine and feminine core that surfaces into their conscious awareness.
- Participants will engage in Nuero Lunguistic Programming as they recite lunar affirmations using their hand held mirror to integrate the healing energies in a way that is conscious, intentional, and holistic.
Psychologist Carl Jung suggests that the lunar node polarity symbolizes the psyche or soul of the individual as it integrates its separate parts of masculine expression known as the animus and its feminine expression known and the anima. This duality is being out-pictured in the lunar node polarity between the archetypal masculine essence (Capricorn) and the archetypal feminine essence (Cancer). Participants will allow themselves the mental-emotional space to process the events that WILL be highlighted over the next many months as the lunar nodes will stay in Cancer and Capricorn for months, until May 5, 2020. This powerful guided group meditation will imbue the conscious and subconscious layers of the psyche with that which is required for greater holism, greater presence, and greater love. Participants will become immersed in a powerful somatic healing environment that will bring them an immediate sense of Harmonious Empowerment that can be replicated outside of the group session. Through the creation of verbal/written affirmations, coupled with mirror work, participants strengthen and emblematize their current intentions as they anchor them within the lunar cycle. Participants then become hopefully watchful as they reap the rewards of their efforts throughout the duration of the lunar cycle, becoming more purposeful of their next New Moon intentions that will culminate in fullness during the group meditation.
Mysti brings over 17 years of credentialed teaching experience along with a M.A. in Education to her practice as a Certified Metaphysical Practitioner who uses Spiritual Mind Counseling techniques along with her gifts of oration, writing, and poetry to provoke the potential of all souls in which she encounters. Mysti is currently a Ph.D. candidate studying Transpersonal Counseling & Relationship Dynamics and she is serving to bring unconditional love and light to the students, families, and communities she serves
You may cancel your class up to 24 hours before the class begins and request to receive a refund. If you do not cancel prior to the 24 hours you will lose the payment for the class. Refunds are given in-store via cash or check. Refunds are subject to a deduction of the credit card transaction fee.
Full Moon Meditation$15.00